ROCYCLE Operations internship
For us, movement is a way of life. It is how we stay healthy, happy, and energised. That is why we created Rocycle. We craved for a killer workout, that was also a damn good time. We are your ultimate health station, with four studios in Amsterdam and one in Utrecht. Walk inside and in just an hour, you’ll be completely revitalized, ready to take on anything. Your body will be fueled with endorphins. Your mind will be filled with bliss.
Do you want to gain work experience at a boutique fitness company in a fun team? Do you have affinity with the health sector and are you ready to help us build our brand? Then we are looking for you!
Support our Operations team
This internship (start February 2021) is thé place to gain work experience in sales and operations. You will work closely together with the management team and you will engage in different activities, like:
• Think along in what way the daily business can be improved;
• Help training the operations team;
• Co-organizing and coordinating events in studios.
What will be your responsibilities?
We will determine how your internship is going to look like, depending on your interests and what you want to learn. The following things are possible:
• Work along in the company: learn to work together and get to know the different tasks and responsibilities;
• Work along in projects: execute different activities independently, think of new ideas, make a background-analysis and write new plans;
• Organize events: organize an event for a company like private rides and corporate rides;
• Improve customer experience through research;
• Co-organize employee trainings;
• Budgeting expenses of the studios and making them as efficient as possible.
Who are we looking for?
• You pursue a sports, marketing or hospitality related study;
• You are entrepreneurial, hands-on, flexible, creative and proactive;
• You are independent, structured and like to plan and organize;
• You are interested in the sports/health sector.
What are we offering?
• An environment where you can gain work experience, learn a lot and develop yourself;
• Help grow a starting business;
• An informal working atmosphere in a fun team;
• A compensation of 400 euros (fulltime) and free Rocycle classes;
• An internship with a minimum of 4 months, start: February 1st;
• In our Amsterdam Studios, Utrecht studio and Rotterdam studio.
Submit your resume and motivational letter (including the duration of your internship and the purpose and assignment of your internship) to through the form below.
Trickle – Bedrijven die ervoor kiezen met ons te werken, wensen alle sollicitanten geanonimiseerd te ontvangen om zo gelijke kansen op de arbeidsmarkt te creëeren. Wij zorgen dat alles gefilterd bij de gewenste werkgever komt en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.