React native developer at MIYAGI
Parttime – Amsterdam
With the technology-focused mindset, “that every (technical) problem can be solved”, Miyagi strives to deliver exquisite technical products that incorporate the newest and state-of-the-art technologies. We at Miyagi believe that to deliver a good technical product, the technology behind the product is as important as the form.
As a React Native developer, you are responsible for the realisation of (custom-made) mobile apps for clients. You will build, maintain, and optimize the apps such that they function perfectly. In all phases of the project, you will be the most important link between the vision of the client and the quality products that Miyagi stands for. You will be responsible for:
● Development of React Native applications for iOS and Android;
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and accessibility;
● Write clear, concise and well-documented code;
● Effectively manage timelines and expectations.
What we offer
You will get the opportunity to join a young and progressive thinking start-up, where your actions can make a difference.
● The ability to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up mentality;
● Learning about the newest state-of-the-art technologies;
● The possibility to learn how to code in multiple languages;
● Learn to use business communication tools (Slack, Jira, Github, Trello);
● The possibility to grow your career within the company.
Who you are
You are someone who does not run away from problems but instead tries to find a solution. You take initiative, responsibility, find personal growth important, and have a proactive attitude. Furthermore:
● 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications;
● 3+ years of experience with React Native;
● Experienced in building mobile applications that use RESTful JSON APIs;
● Experience working with distributed development teams within an agile environment;
● Deep understanding of how to optimize React Native apps for IOS and Android, including offline storage, threading and performance tuning;
● Additional experience in the following is preferred: Swift / Objective-C, Java, Android SDK, Git, JSON, Redux, Mobile UI and Node.js;
● Previous experience with implementing test builds with Expo is an advantage;
● Previous experience with AWS technologies is an advantage.
Submit your cv and motivational letter with the form below.
Trickle – Bedrijven die ervoor kiezen met ons te werken, wensen alle sollicitanten geanonimiseerd te ontvangen om zo gelijke kansen op de arbeidsmarkt te creëeren. Wij zorgen dat alles gefilterd bij de gewenste werkgever komt en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.