ROCYCLE Duty manager
* We are so sorry – this vacancy is closed *
It is an exciting time to join the Rocycle team. We are looking for someone who is eager and passionate about Rocycle. A people’s person who gets excited about working in an uplifting team and likes to solve matters in a creative way straightaway. A love for sports and hospitality is key. The Duty Manager is responsible for coaching, training and helping the studio team. The Duty Manager acts like a spider in the web ensuring Rocycle’s operations are ran smoothly and without any hiccups. He/she is responsible for efficient (co)scheduling, and supports the operational team when and where needed, empowering the studio team to be at their best; providing excellent service and a true Rocycle experience to all our customers. The building, services and facilities have no secrets to the Duty Manager, he/she is a jack-of-all-trades who thinks in solutions. The Duty Manager reports to the Studio Manager.
Amsterdam Zuidas & Oost
What will you do? (32 hours per week)
o Day to day management of operations, sales and administration
• Doing a weekly towel count and order for the studio
• Doing a weekly stock count of all products
• Create a rota for the team every two months
• Confirming shifts in Deputy every Friday
• Handle sick leave
• Daily sales reports check and follow up
• End of shift reports check and follow up
• Point of contact for questions that the team might have
• Put in the instructor schedule in Zingfit on a monthly basis
• Have quarterly 121’s with the runners
o Ensuring our hospitality and services are of the highest standard
• Following/carrying out our Ro’behaviour and non negotiables at all times with the team by checking this when you are on shift. Studio must always score 100%.
• Responsible for monthly mystery shopping report score 9+
• Do walk arounds and spot checks throughout the entire studio every 30 minutes
• Set focus of the week for the team and follow up/spot check, 1 x per week
• Set tasks for the week for the team and make sure they are done correctly, 1 x per week
• Making sure all Zendesk tickets are handled within a maximum of 4 hours
• Checking the studio twice per week with the weekly manager checklist, follow up accordingly
o Form relationships with riders by having a personal talk with a minimum of 3 riders per shift
o Assisting in training all new Studio Assistants and Runners by:
• Using WorkPlaceBuddy and going over all important procedures regarding studio tasks
• Training on the job; showing new team members how to perform weekly/monthly tasks
o Assist Studio Manager in delivering re-training sessions to current studio team
• Responsible for the team to have their First Aid Response training renewed
• Quarterly training sessions for the team will be hosted, responsible for attendance
o Responsible to be in the know of all daily/weekly/monthly tasks at the studio and be the point of contact for team when they have questions about it on shift
o Responsible for informing Studio Manager about team/tasks/updates 1 x per week
o Responsible for having the hygiene and cleanliness of the studio up to Rocycle standards
• Studio must score 95% or higher on checklist at all times. This will be reported by mystery visits
• Passionate about people, communication and the Rocycle brand
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work as part of a team and to build relationships
• Ability to multitask and combine administrative tasks with hands on work in studios
• Attention to detail, strong organizational and planning skills
• A proactive mind with the ability to suggest improvements
• Flexible within studio openings hours and reachable for emergencies
• Puts the customer first always and has a relentless focus on the customer
• Creates a team environment that is positive and productive
• Understands what drives Rocycle’s success and is accountable to deliver quality results of required responsibilities
→ This position reports directly to the Studio Manager.
What’s in it for you?
• Being part of an organisation that is about to expand internationally
• Being part of a team that inspires and helps people progress
• A happy and healthy work environment
• Free Rocycle rides
• 20 holiday days (at 32 hours contract)
• Pay based on experience and potential €1500 – 1750
We inspire, challenge and entertain our Rocycle community. We do this by providing them with an uplifting full body and mind high intensity work-out. Motivating them through movement, music and words, getting them fired up for their day. We deliver an experience that adds value to people’s life both mentally and physically.
About the Team
The team (200+ people) consists of dynamic, open-minded individuals all coming from different backgrounds, age groups and countries. We have opportunities for people in our team to join groups that stand up for people in our community.
Rocycle is an independent fitness company with a sincere hospitality touch. We have 6 operating studios in The Netherlands and about to expand into Europe with first openings in Germany. Our classes run all day long – from sunup to after sundown – 7 days a week. Pre Booking available online or in our app. We are a pay as you go studio. We don’t do contracts or hidden fees. You only pay for the classes that you actually use. The studio has everything you could want and need included with every class: cycling shoes, workout towels on your bike or mat, luxurious, hotel-style towels and amenities in the changing rooms, and showers stocked with Zenology’s organic care products.
Please upload your CV & motivation letter in the form below.
Trickle – Bedrijven die ervoor kiezen met ons te werken, wensen alle sollicitanten geanonimiseerd te ontvangen om zo gelijke kansen op de arbeidsmarkt te creëeren. Wij zorgen dat alles gefilterd bij de gewenste werkgever komt en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.